Giving hope to little hearts is the mission of The Love Adelyn Foundation. Formed in loving memory of Adelyn Josephine whose short life taught the world so many lessons. The Love Adelyn Foundation carries on her story by organizing special acts of kindness for local hospitals, plus much more.
The Love Adelyn Foundation is a 501c(3), non-profit corporation whose success relies on donations, love, and prayers from supporters. To make a donation click here.
Reaching hundreds of families the foundation continues to have aggressive goals to spread hope and love to children and families going through challenging times.
The foundation's plan for 2021 is outlined below.
1. Collect and donate 1000 books to Children's Hospital and Rainbow House
3. Donate Mother's Day packets to moms in the PICU around Mother's Day
4. Host annual Kindness Matters Campaign encouraging acts of kindness.
5. Award the 6th Annual Adelyn Rea Memorial Scholarship.
7. Financially support families with who have a child with high medical needs, through our Financial Assistance Program and gas cards.
8. Provide donations of kitchen supplies and toys to the Rainbow House.